Do you ever have those weekends where you feel motivated to get things done? Typically I park myself on the couch on Sundays and lay around, easily. But this Sunday I was motivated to get stuff done. Saturday morning was another story.
- Work on DIY Picture Window Frame- will show you when it’s done!
- Organize Kitchen Pantry- done!
- Organize Bathroom Cabinets- done!
- Go through all bills/papers/mail that have been piling up- done!
- Paint the Outdoor Wicker Side Table- done!
^^^I think I just needed to write that all for my own feelings of accomplishment 😉
Other scenes from the weekend:
Our new Publix is carrying a stock-pile of Kombucha. My life is made.
Loving Greek Yogurt with Fresh Berries & Granola.
If you do buy some Kombucha, I suggest the Guava Goddess. She’s a refreshing spritzer for outdoor work.
Meez enjoying the outdoors. Only with my supervision.
I’ve been checking out some eats around the blog world over the weekend. Here are some recipes I’m loving:
I have Avocados & Tomatoes I need to use up for this recipe:
What recipes have you been drooling over? Share links below!