Good afternoon! If I could motivate myself to blog on Sundays then I could actually share my meal plans with you then. But sometimes after spending time planning meals, making lists and grocery shopping, I have no desire to blog about it! Just being honest! 🙂 So here are my meal plans for the week.
- Monday- Healthy Spaghetti
- Tuesday- Chicken Fajitas + Guacamole & Black Beans
- Wednesday- Oat & Parmesan Crusted Tilapia + Veggies & Couscous
- Thursday- Thai Turkey Burgers + Baked Sweet Potato Fry’s
- Friday- Leftovers
- Saturday- Sunday (out of town)
I will share recipes with you as the week goes on! Check out my recipe from last Thursday!
I love to take my re-usable bags to the store, not only because it’s an easy way to recycle but because I can’t stand having a bazilion plastic bags stuffed into cubbies under my sink!
Here are all my goodies from my grocery shopping trip.
I was able to purchase all my groceries for $90 for the week which included snack bars and extras for our trip.
Publix Saving Deals:
- Buy 1 Get 1 Blue Diamond Almonds
- 2 for $4 Raspberries
- 20% off All Publix Nut Blends
- 2 for $5 for Blue Diamond Almond Milk
- Voskos Greek Yogurt- 10 for $10
Here is what I did to Prep for the week:
- Washed and cleaned all my Produce
- Cut up Bananas into slices and froze in Ziploc bags for smoothies
- Made Black Bean Hummus
- Boiled Eggs for Salads/Snacks
- Cut up Limes & Lemons for my Water
- Made Homemade Coconut Honey Peanut Butter- Recipe Below
Honey-Coconut Peanut Butter
- 1lb of Unsalted, Raw Peanuts
- 2 Tbsp of Honey
- 2 Tbsp of Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil
Add the peanuts to your food processor and let it process for about 3 minutes, until smooth.
Once the peanut butter turns smooth, add the coconut oil and honey and process again.
Until it is smooth like this.
Now all you need is a jar! Add your Honey-Coconut Peanut Butter into a jar and voila! Homemade Peanut Butter.
If you want it to be crunchy, simple pulse in whole peanuts or stir them in. Making specialty Peanut Butter is easy to do at home! I loved this so much butter than the Coconut Flavored Peanut Butter from the store. This will be perfect to add on top of Celery and Rice Cakes this week!
What’s your favorite way to eat Peanut Butter?